Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

HAHAHAHAHA

This reminds me of most of the voices in the game Bioshock

Baby (Dubstep Mix) Baby (Dubstep Mix)

Nice remix, but really? Beiber?

sounds very digital, like its been run thru a bitcrusher. i dont know ith that was intentional or not, but its kinda cool. haha during the rap it gets all dark, kind of a drastic change there. not necescarrily bad, but i just thought id mention it. ugh, im tired. anyway, nice job. ive got a remix for you to listen to coming shortly as well :)

Shattered Memories Shattered Memories

NICEEEE

I like both of the synths and the melody, but the drums need to be a little more prominent in my opinion. Im also not thrilled with your choice of snare drum, cuz its a little too heavy on the high end. It could use a bit of EQing (my least favorite part just so you know) but its a great start and its pretty epic. I especially like the midsection drop, its pretty :)

Cornucopia of Flavor Cornucopia of Flavor

Damn Good!

Nice work bro. My only beef with it is that I kept expecting it to build into something or perhaps "drop" in some way which it never really did. This was fine, but I think you create such a great buildup it would be awesome to see some sort of variated bridge section.
Otherwise loved it, and I agree with commenter below VVVV EPIC

thesystemisdownagain responds:

I actually didn't think of it that way. I suppose it could be seen as one big buildup. I really just wrote this song with no concept in mind, so I wasn't thinking too hard about dynamics, but I guess it could use some variation

Club Mix-Instrumentality Club Mix-Instrumentality

Miscategorized

Its pretty sweet, but its not Drum and Bass. You might wanna put it in lyk hiphop or something.

Afraid of the Dark (Dubstep) Afraid of the Dark (Dubstep)

:D Wow (...wowwowwow)

Pretty frickin awesome. I especially love the beat, its really grimy. Well done, my friend :)

The Star Destroyer The Star Destroyer

Frickin sweet

Not extremely melodic, but would be really awesome in a game or something. I love the DnB feel, and its pretty well done. This would actually be really excellent in a game, come to think of it, like for a boss battle.

(Screaming) Chicken DnB :O (Screaming) Chicken DnB :O

When Reason gives you lemons...

Gotta love those cheesy Reason 4 synths. Most of them, including this one, are crap. However, it seems that you have made the best of it, and turned it into something listenable. Doesn't change the fact that this is one of the most annoying synths ever created.

CrapMusicStation responds:

hahaha. Yea reason has some really ugly synths... But that's why I mostly create everything by myself... It's just nice to lol.

Empezar Ackzion! Empezar Ackzion!

Its cool

Definately good for a start menu. Seems like the beat doesnt match up precisely, but it could also be the delay from the computer. Good Job

SukiWukiDookie responds:

Ughhh, I know, it matches up perfectly in FL Studio, but not here. Anyway, thanks for the review!

Blowin Up My Phone (Explicit) Blowin Up My Phone (Explicit)

Good Shit

This song makes so much sense. People need to get off the phone and get a life. Beats pretty sick too.

Immo responds:

Seriously. I have four different numbers that go to the same phone now, depending on who the person seems to be, they all have a category
1) Business
2) Women
3) Friends
4) Dont fucking pick up!!!

Its awesome.